Those Hidden Forces

 the law of God is to save you from your crimes done to other people on earth. and the faith of God is to know what your outcome will hold after you sinned and those who are greater have set themselves in their own demise or traps that hurt innocent people or even corrupt thier character so that they would be a good person. thier is a fire burning in Hell for those who have separated this world for thier own pleasure and as they continue to take from those who never knew that they had something of value. such as in my case. a dozen people in my own city had taken $3,000,000 from me as an inheritance and i didn't even know about it. my brother knew he told Me, but i didn't believe him. they own banks, loans and bonds, and secret accounts that hide thier wealth. they spiritually attack me and my family. they even separated my last family home. they try to kill me. and were going to kill me and my wife and children and make it like look a murder suicide. but the Devil will see this through for anyone that would take Heaven from someone and not let them in. the Devil will take thier bloodline for their sake for the sake of killing thier family bloodline they burn within thier hell for the things that they have done i Roger Grant will thank my Father and Fathers who are Devil and Daughters of them who help Me. God told Me this a long time ago maybe about 5 years ago.

No comments:

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless :  the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivit...