The Coyote's Earth

 the Coyote would call and howl and let you know that death had just happened. and the coyote was very cunning and knew how to get through other dimensions to start creation on Venus our mother planet, and the coyote had a vision that he would lose the world and never have a home to live in so the coyote followed the Ravens that followed the ducks into a hole that started from a thin lake in Africa and my Father was there on Venus already and told me to bring the sun and the sun was appearing when it changes to a large day that we call greater. and ducks were challenged to find earth under the waters that flood endlessly towards the day that would burst into flames so that we would suffer again. the Father said let this become a lesson that no one calls upon a night that can not be heard out loud and Native Indians ended our day as it started, and then my Father told me to ask the people if we would change that they would too and the world became an ark of a covenant that started from the Animals of All living beings and the times that we moved the winds, and light and the world itself said My Grandmother out loud and that's when my Mother was formed from the belly of a fat lady that was given in her own image. so that Roger would mind us when we would return. i heard my Mothers speaking to each other and as i wondered i also agreed. that night i felt something inside me that became hollow and dark so i opened my mouth and howls of younger beings came out of my mouth and glorified my heart and told me certain things that must be done. and that night of the day, i jumped from north to south and back to earth as a lone wolf; our earth. i was loved but the gods hated Me from above because whatever i did, it would open into perfection and others would love All things that i would create. and as i created i would find a lot of Angels Above mad and they stretch out their hands to hurt Me when i bite their hand until they fell off the mountain tops that my brother who is Native American Indan would take and live upon them in New Mexico. i have been quiet all my life but my friends and brothers were jackals and they made me laugh every night so that day when they returned our own People who thought they were enemies of Roger but were nothing but traders so my brother's Spirit spoke out from my mouth and like arrows of defense and aggravation came out from my mouth with pride and arrogance that shut Heaven's front door, that shut the front door to Venus. the door i created. and now when i want. i will seize the day that was given for my marriage. Roger Grant's Gate and marriage were taken but never replaced and. after man and God had seized the day,  i was to bring life and the times that were given forever. but i felt bad so i created the rest of this universe for them who help Me create this perfection.

No comments:

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless :  the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivit...