The Act of God

The Act of God


Constant Play in Progress...


The Our Father Prayer

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Introduction

this is a play (Ad Lib) that opens your mind for tomorrow as an Act of God is played by you and our children that holds on to the words that i had said and done during the years of my rain and the time that holds the warmth of God closer than before. for what was, what is, and what shall forever be this blessing in Heaven forever. two Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door and we speak. i remember speaking to them about Satan and they said He is in charge and then i bought a bible American Translation for $4 that same morning.

Sierra Vista, AZ. 1994

i heard a knock at my door and then i answer it. it was two Johoava Witnesses at my doorstep speaking about the Kingdom of God. i ask them "does satan really rule today?" and they said yes He does. and spoke about God and then they sold me the best bible i ever bought. it was an American Translated Bible. that i had bought for $4 because i had priced them down. 

Prayer to St. Anselm

O Lord my God, Teach my heart this day where and how to see you, Where and how to find you. You have made me and remade me, And you have bestowed on me All the good things I possess, And still, I do not know you. I have not yet done that For which I was made. Teach me to seek you, For I cannot seek you Unless you teach me, Or find you Unless you show yourself to me. Let me seek you in my desire, Let me desire you in my seeking. Let me find you by loving you, Let me love you when I find you.

Act I

Roger: Hi How are you guys doing? 

Joheava Witness 1: Hi we from the Kingdom of God. and we would to share this time with you to share the gospel of Christ with you.

Open Play: Speak about God and then Satan and who He was. ( i.e. is there a satan? what does he do? say "He protects us." He is standing behind us now. do not let no enemy be there they will backstab you... So tell Satan "get behind Me you Old Spirit.")

Joheava Witness 2: We like for you to buy this brand new bible for a donation.






Prayer to St. Anthony for things that are lost
O great St Anthony, who has received from God a special power to recover lost things, help me that I may find that which I am now seeking.Amen.


St. Francis Of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love, Where there is injury, pardon Where there is doubt, faith, Where there is despair, hope, Where there is darkness, light, Where there is sadness, joy. 

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, not so much to be understood as to understand, not so much to be loved, as to love; for it is in giving that we receive, it is in pardoning that we are pardoned, it is in dying that we awake to eternal life.


St. Ethelwold

May God the Father bless us, may Christ take care of us, and the Holy Ghost enlighten us all the days of our life. The Lord be our defender and keeper of body and soul, both now and forever, to the ages of ages.





St. Patrick

I arise today Through the strength of heaven; Light of the sun, Splendor of fire, Speed of lightning,

Swiftness of the wind, Depth of the sea, Stability of the earth, Firmness of the rock.


I arise today

Through God's strength to pilot me; God's might to uphold me, God's wisdom to guide me,






St. Ethelwold

May God the Father bless us, may Christ take care of us, the Holy Ghost enlighten us all the days of our life. The Lord be our defender and keeper of body and soul, both now and for ever, to the ages of ages. St.Ethelwold


St. Columba

Alone with none but thee, my God, I journey on my way. What need I fear when thou art near, Oh king of night and day? More safe am I within thy hand Than if a host did round me stand. St. Columba


St. Gregory

It is only right, with all the powers of our heart and mind, to praise You Father and Your Only-Begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.


Dear Father, by Your wondrous condescension of Loving-Kindness toward us, Your servants, You gave up Your Son. Dear Jesus You paid the debt of Adam for us to the Eternal Father by Your Blood poured forth in Loving-Kindness.You cleared away the darkness of sin by Your magnificent and radiant Resurrection.You broke the bonds of death and rose from the grave as a Conqueror. You reconciled Heaven and earth. Our life had no hope of Eternal Happiness before You redeemed us. Your Resurrection has washed away our sins, restored our innocence and brought us joy. How inestimable is the tenderness of Your Love!


We pray You, Lord, to preserve Your servants in the peaceful enjoyment of this Easter happiness. We ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Who lives and reigns with God The Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen.


St. Augustine

Lord Jesus, let me know myself and know Thee, And desire nothing save only Thee. Let me hate myself and love Thee. Let me do everything for the sake of Thee. Let me humble myself and exalt Thee. Let me think nothing except Thee. Let me die to myself and live in Thee. Let me accept whatever happens as from Thee.

Let me banish self and follow Thee, and ever desire to follow Thee. Let me fly from myself and take refuge in Thee, that I may deserve to be defended by Thee. Let me fear for myself, let me fear Thee, and let me be among those who are chosen by Thee. Let me distrust myself and put my trust in Thee. Let me be willing to obey for the sake of Thee. Let me cling to nothing save only to Thee, and let me be poor because of Thee. Look upon me, that I may love Thee. Call me that I may see Thee, And forever enjoy Thee.


St. Ignatius of Loyola 

Dearest Lord, teach me to be generous; Teach me to serve thee as thou deserves; To give and not to count the cost, To fight and not to seek for rest, To labour and not to seek reward, Save that of knowing that I do thy will.


St. Teresa Of Avila

Govern everything by your wisdom, O Lord, so that my soul may always be serving you

in the way you will and not as I choose. Let me die to myself so that I may serve you;

let me live to you who are life itself. Amen.


St. Thomas Aquinas

O God, who in this wondrous sacrament hast left unto us a memorial of thy passion;

grant us so to venerate the sacred mysteries of thy body and blood,

that we may ever continue to feel within ourselves the blessed fruit of thy redemption.

Who livest and reignest God, for ever and ever.


                                                                                    Constant Play in Progress...

No comments:

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless :  the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivit...