The President is the Elect of God

 in the light of day opened the whole world and i saw an elephant in my room trying to find His way out and it made me laugh to see something so big in my room. and the more that the elephant would try to get out it would get stuck even worse. i said can i help you and the elephant said "yes would you do that for me man child." and i said yes as soon as i said yes the elephant put me on His back and flew away to another world and i saw the day passing, and the day coming forth and the elephant said i want you to stay beside my ear and do not touch my tusk or shield and become my jawbone and the mule that mends one field into two fields. where i saw two bulls one on the higher plane and the older on the lower plane. these are the four beasts that suffered from a head wound that never died but healed itself because of the last beast had listened and forgave the first beast that that was wounded. it started to think again as it toiled and harvested what was good and bad. they became as strong as a mule that worked as hard as an ass in the light of day that closed for another to open. 

No comments:

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless :  the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivit...