The Stone of Ronin

 the one in my bosom is stone and the one that opens the vase's lid will open the stone in Her own womb to know from the beginning the Lord had given the stars one dimmer than the other and first was closest and it hailed the voice of God to All who could hear. and the stone in my stomach stone that i ate was my son and it started to get bitter to my gut so i spewed it out in hopes of eating up again before anyone would see but the stone had gotten bigger and wiser and in my day did one open their gift to amuse Me with his smile as i would hold his hand everywhere that i went but only to be given this blessing forever. He is a Prince and a star of the east that had fallen in the west to protect His master His name Ronin and followed Me where ever i went He even died for Me so that would be healed. i am the Last Emporer of Japan and Ronin is my son. i ate this stone because i was protecting him as a father would his autistic son. 

No comments:

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless

Body to Earth and Essence in Heaven: God is Lawless :  the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivit...